Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I kinda liked this game. I wanted to play it, but need some input about which pads to buy, and which one is better, etc.

And I also wants to get Japanese PS2, any online places that is reliable and cheap? I did some research already, but need more. Maybe some of you is DDR freak here.

Thanks. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
193 Posts
I'm more of a DDR freak, more like a DDR addict. But all dance pads are the same, I have the ones that say "stay cool" in the middle of it. They all last, but nothing compares to the arcade pad. Your better getting a PS1 with a mod chip. I have about 5-6 DDR games for it and no PS2 version of DDR is yet available.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FuSioNpNoY said:
I'm more of a DDR freak, more like a DDR addict. But all dance pads are the same, I have the ones that say "stay cool" in the middle of it. They all last, but nothing compares to the arcade pad. Your better getting a PS1 with a mod chip. I have about 5-6 DDR games for it and no PS2 version of DDR is yet available.
So, which modchip do you recommend for the PS1? I have PS1 too laying around now. And, can you copy the game for me? hehehhehee................ :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
193 Posts
any mod chip will do, as long as you have a 9000 series or before PS1, after that you may run into problems. Copying games? Thats wrong, I'll never do something like that..... (pssh... PM me, we'll talk more) :D
Alexander said:


So, which modchip do you recommend for the PS1? I have PS1 too laying around now. And, can you copy the game for me? hehehhehee................ :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FuSioNpNoY said:
any mod chip will do, as long as you have a 9000 series or before PS1, after that you may run into problems. Copying games? Thats wrong, I'll never do something like that..... (pssh... PM me, we'll talk more) :D
Yes true my bad, software piracy is bad, really bad. :D :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
282 Posts
i got DDR for my ps1 (with mod chip)

i think pretty much everyone has the same pads by the topway company (the ones that say "Stay Cool!" or "Show me your moves!" in the center of the pad). however, i only have DD4 as of the moment :(


...the best compilation was DDR 3, it just had so many songs and they were all so fun. haven't given DDR 5, DDR 6, or DD7 a try yet but i've been told that out of all 7 DDR games, DDR 3 was the best. anybody here have DDR videos? i'm trying to get this one song down so well that i'll be able to memorize and do it backwards, facing away from my tv :D
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top