Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

i got my one piece headlight and the fog light is an H1 bulb. the problem is that the harness only connect positive wire to the bulb while the ground (negative) goes nowhere. there is only one connection to the bulb, not like regular bulb where they have two poles. i connect the bulb to the wiring, but it doesn't light up although the bulb is good.

please shine a light on this. thanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
gAmEs0n said:
hi,

i got my one piece headlight and the fog light is an H1 bulb. the problem is that the harness only connect positive wire to the bulb while the ground (negative) goes nowhere. there is only one connection to the bulb, not like regular bulb where they have two poles. i connect the bulb to the wiring, but it doesn't light up although the bulb is good.

please shine a light on this. thanks.
the h1 is grounded to the chasis of the car. when you mountthe fog light, you should see the ground wire connects to the fog light. something like that, if i had a pic, i'd post it.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i did that, but still it won't light up. i check all my wiring and also the bulb. the filament is not broken.

any ideas?

·
Registered
583 Posts
did you check the fuse? if it's ok, bust out the ohmmeter and start probing... electrical probs are about the biggest pain in the ... well, you know...:D Good luck w/it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts