Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Lorinser is what I would say also.... those are really popular on all the VIP cars in Japan (Cefiero's, Aristos, Presidents, some KA7's, etc...) Those look like they may be knockoffs, but the big monoblock style is pretty timeless overseas... still very popular, and some look damn good if you ask me (but then again, I'm a total JDM junkie, so they could spraypaint it orange and green and I'd still say I like it, as long as it's JDM!!)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gotta love that JDM VIP style !!!:D
Anybody ever fit Lorinser D93's on a legend sedan?
I think that they would look sick on a KA7.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I've got numerous pics of the magellan cars with Lorinsers on them... also some older Legend pics... VIP style kits, can't remember the names though... pretty nice stuff, if you don't mind the car being 1/2" off the ground...

·
Registered
614 Posts
Hmm... i think MAE makes a sytle like that.

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
those are nice to me because i do like the VIP style and the wheels they use are awsome. its alot better than the Carlsson phase they were going througha little while ago. the monoblocks look alot cleaner.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Not 100% sure, there are so many knock off of that style but they look like Ace Wheels "Venus" 18x7.5 +43mm available at e-chromewheels.com for $345ea. Not sure if you can still get them but OZ made a similar wheel with slightly more rounded edges in 17x7 for legends called "Opera" I have no info about the offsets but Tirerack has them listed for something like $270ea.

Good luck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts