Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that there was a wood trimmed steering wheel option for the Japanese market Honda Legend LS coupe and GS sedan. Anyone know where to get one of these beauties?

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
i think you are thinking of the Mugen wheel. very very nice sterring wheel, not in production anymore so you would have to locate someone in Japan with one. good luck

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
2x6spds said:
I know that there was a wood trimmed steering wheel option for the Japanese market Honda Legend LS coupe and GS sedan. Anyone know where to get one of these beauties?
See my thread in the for sale section. My jdm hookup might be able to get you one.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Anyone Know Where to Get a LS Wood Trimmed Steering Wheel for Legend LS Coupe?

B-Lo said:

See my thread in the for sale section. My jdm hookup might be able to get you one.
Great news! I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full. Could you find out if your friend has or can get a perfect wood trimmed steering wheel and if so, how much it would cost?

BTW, I'm looking for wood which matches the original real wood trim in the LS coupe.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
2x,

Just thought you might want to check my sig(click link) And geet in touch with kevin

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Anyone Know Where to Get a LS Wood Trimmed Steering Wheel for Legend LS Coupe?

2x6spds said:

Great news! I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full. Could you find out if your friend has or can get a perfect wood trimmed steering wheel and if so, how much it would cost?

BTW, I'm looking for wood which matches the original real wood trim in the LS coupe.
be prepared to shell out a grand for it, that's how much they cost

1 - 7 of 7 Posts