Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These were used only for the SEMA show and then driven to LA afterwards. Wheels are made by Riverside and are 5x114 in silver: 19x9 18 offset and 19x10 30 offset. Wheels are silver with step lip. I am selling the wheels only !!! If you need tires, I have a brand new set of Falken ST115's in 245-35-19 and 275-30-19. Please check your fitment prior to buying.
Wheels retail for $4,320 on the JP North America site:

http://www.junction-produce.co.jp/english/catalogue/wheels/scara_japan/index.html

Price for 4 wheels without tires is $2,900 plus shipping.

Price for the 4 tires is $750 plus shipping.

If you buy the wheel tire package, price will be $3,400 plus shipping (wheels/tires will not be mounted)

Serious buyers can contact me at: [email protected]

· Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hotlavaflow said:
Why are you sellin' them already? One show and it's time for new rims? Your a balla' :D

Really really nice rims by the way...
We used these wheels just for the SEMA show. JP only had a set of 19's at the time, but it's too small for this size car. We have a full sponsorship with AME wheels of Japan, so we're going with 20x9 and 20x10.5 for the upcoming season.

· 'hood Garage
3,177 Posts
Legendtoo said:
We used these wheels just for the SEMA show. JP only had a set of 19's at the time, but it's too small for this size car. We have a full sponsorship with AME wheels of Japan, so we're going with 20x9 and 20x10.5 for the upcoming season.
Awww damn... I gotta see pics of that, good luck with the sale.

· Registered
164 Posts
Mark, were you down around Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm area the week after Thanksgiving, right around Dec. 1 or 2? I swear it was your car I saw. On Saturday night, I was at my hotel just South of Disneyland and I saw a whole bunch of Lexus car clubs. Then a whole bunch of Porsches, Audis, Lambos, Ferraris, custom 300's and Magnums, and the whole DUB wheels crew roll by heading somewhere after a car show or something.

· Registered
466 Posts
Those rims will only fit RWD Nissans, they are too wide and too low offset for a Legend... ofcourse unless you go wide body. But they are rare in the US!

· Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi-Legend said:
Those rims will only fit RWD Nissans, they are too wide and too low offset for a Legend... ofcourse unless you go wide body. But they are rare in the US!
Yeah...I realize that. It was meant more towards Darren.... ;)

BiggyB73, no, we are not showing for a couple months. I wish we had shows to go to during the winters....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.