Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My family calls mine "Golden Car". Haven't named her nor my TL. What do you all think of this? What names do you all have? Kinda lame topic I know...but just curious!!

·
Registered
393 Posts
My girlfriend just named mine Cinnamon tonight.
Let me explain...

Her's is named something dumb which I can't remember.
Her best friend's (a girl) drives a Jetta ~ needed a gay guy name ~ Pat or some **** like that
Other friend (lesbian girl) ~ some fruity lesbian name

She decided since the Legend was sexy she needed a stripper name. :D Cinnamon stuck.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
Check out legend.org in the car name registry section. You can see all the names other owners gave their cars.

·
Registered
193 Posts
well i think its normal to me but my friends make fun of me cause whenever we walk to my car I always say "where is my beast?" or "there's the beast, lying and waiting"

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
LiasLegend said:
Legend owners used to be able to list their car names on Legend.org. Check out some of the name:

http://www.legend.org/owners/index.html
cool, I didn't know that...
Ironically, there are two cars on there with the same names as my Legends...spelled different..."

you know, Like John Coffey, like the drink, but spelled different"

Green Mile

·
Registered
179 Posts
Jessica.

When I was really young (7 or so) I had a dream about a girl named Jessica that I fell in love with. To this day I have never met a Jessica except for the one in my dreams.

Jessica was my first ... dream. I thing you can guess what the three periods are for. TMI:rolleyes:

·
Registered
513 Posts
canterbury green 94 L sedan= Jasmine
some of my friend:
blue 95 ford contour: nancy
97 red thunderbird: robin
white 96 toyota avalon: platinum
moms 2002 black Mercedes-Benz E320: "MOM" lol
my GS400 will be ebony no questions about it

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Zelda is my '94 coupes name

"Legend of Zelda" :)

I didn't even think of the correlation until a couple days after I named her.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Larry Legend (Larry Bird was called Larry Legend, I'm originally from Boston, etc)

or

Lenny (he was going to be a great one, but he OD'ed on drugs).

·
Registered
733 Posts
After getting her out of the auction heap, and dressing her up and bathing her and watching her shine, i decided to name my baby "Sharayn"........I always told myself I would name my daughter that if I ever had one, so since I never had one, the car got the name.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
whiplash9001 said:
After getting her out of the auction heap, and dressing her up and bathing her and watching her shine, i decided to name my baby "Sharayn"........I always told myself I would name my daughter that if I ever had one, so since I never had one, the car got the name.
U shooting blanks?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Check my sig'
Shadow - Just seemed appropriate in the dark grey/silver

The Shelf - Legend - Ledge - Shelf. Friend named it once and everyone started calling it 'The Shelf'

1 - 20 of 27 Posts