Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
142 Posts
It's the plastic piece that turns off your brake lights ..... Look and i'll bet they are staying on.Mine drained the battery so bad it would not charge . So new Die hard for me any way .You can go to a honda dealer and get the part (#46505-sa5-000)Pad ,Pedal Stop 4. $1.92 plus tax Got to be one of the cheapest Acura parts out there LOL Any Way Hope This Helps !!!

· because i can.
10,426 Posts
Hahaha....on my Datsun, rather than give the dealer $$ for that little piece (it was actually made of rubber in my Datsun), I put a bolt and nut in there and *BAM* brake lights work great....and the bolt fix will probably out last the rest of the truck hahahaha....

· Registered
195 Posts
hey i was wondering ..// i am having the same problem too i think.. my brake lights stay on and wont go off and it drains my battery.. so the connector that hooks on the brake pedal.. i took it off and the lights came off of course.. any idea how i could fix this... :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.