Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, if yes, maybe we can meet up somewhere in I-78 in NJ. I will come from Boston, so I will use I-90, I-84, and I-287 then I-78 west. So, let me know OK!, if not, I'll just drive alone..........., sigh............. :(

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Alex, I'll meet you like last year. At McDonalds.

Call my Cell phone

973-229-9358

I think I may still have your cell #, yeah I do. I can give you a call one evening this week as well.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nick

What exit is that McD? I forget. But yes, I will be there to meet with you. Any other people going to meet there too? or just you and me?

Just in case, this is my cell# again 401-588-2539

Thanks Nick.

Alexander

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
It's exit 16 I think. It's the Clinton exit, you'll see a blue sign with King Buffet and McDonalds listed on it. It's the exit for Route 31.

What time do you want to meet there at? What you could do is call me when you get on to route 78 from 287. It's ~10 minutes to that McDonalds from that point.

·
Five- O
857 Posts
hey nick, alex- Sorry guys I can't make it this year- I have family coming up from Ecuardor that weekend.
But I'm sending Jose3030 in my place:D

You guys have fun and take lots of pics

Esti

·
Five- O
857 Posts
lol- no such luck man- we've been mising each other on these meets. Hopefully on the next meet

Esti

·
Five- O
857 Posts
If it's not u're tranny in pieces it's u're engine :p

lol- I hope everything works out man !!

have a great time guys
Esti

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
R78, about 10 minutes west of R287/R78 interchange. We are meeting at the McDonalds at 8:00.

I have arrangements with Alex to call me on my cell phone when he reaches the 287/78 interchange. I am heading down to my parents place the night before which is just south of that McDonalds.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jae, will do man......., I'll call you at 7am. You need wakeup call too? hauhauhuh!!!!!!!!!!! :D because I'll be driving from 3am anyways, so I can call you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts