Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This person obviously have no clue what she is talking about:mad:

95 LS sedan review

Here's a few quotes from her extensive review.

How does the steering wheel feel? This is one feature that I do not like at all. I can't lower the steering wheel so for me it sits too high up. The cruise control buttons are located on the right hand side on the front of the steering wheel. The buttons are not easily accessible when you are attempting to set your cruise control.
All 95 Legends had the electronic telescope and tilt controls, and where else would the cruise control buttons be that would make it more accessible?:confused:

How accessible are the features like the air conditioner and radio? Accessible…hardly. The radio is so far from the driver's seat it is a hazard to attempt to change the station. The temperature controls are fairly easy to navigate and within reasonable reaching distance. Speaking of the temperature controls, the air conditioner is top of the line.
If she realise there are steering wheel controls, then it wouldn't be such a hazzard.

Are the seats comfortable? Yes, the seats are comfortable but they are no comparison to leather seats. It is rather hard to like any other seats once you have been spoiled by leather ones.
what the heck? All 95 legends regardless of trim had leather seat, she obviously don't know what leather is.

What is wrong with this car? I also dislike the fact that if you leave the keys in the ignition and shut the door the car automatically locks and sets the alarm. I have found this quite frustrating on numerous occasions. And this happens when the car is not running so you can imagine my frustration. I also do not like the fact that the car does not have a sunroof or a rear spoiler. I also do not like the fact that automatic buttons for the gas tank and the trunk are located on the driver's side door. To me I have found this to be a horrible place for these buttons.
Who leaves the key in the ignition when the car is not running? She's the reason why so many cars are stolen in the US. Also as I recall sunroof was standard on all 95 Legends.

Either this person was not driving a legend but thought she was. Or she actually had the 91-92 base model.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I don't recall my standard anti-theft system locking the doors. Some aftermarket systems can be set to do this, or not, automatically.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
This came up a few yers ago. Many of us believe she may be describing a Vigor. Things like the cargo net in the trunk and no sunroof kind of makes me think its a Vigor.

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
"Black mirrors, steering wheel too high, cruise control butom hard to get to" (is she missing fingers or something)!!!!

I think she confused her classic cougar with the legend. But, she is entitled to her opinion.

·
Registered
313 Posts
The only complaint I have about MY car is that it didn't come with a Cup Holder! The newer legends have them in the middle right? will these fit in my car?

·
Registered
282 Posts
***? she talks like she loves the car at one point, then quickly turns around and bashes the car at another point. she also looks kinda....air headed when it comes to car knowledge (click on her user name and youll get her profile).

i hope i dont get in trouble for saying that...no offense to blonde ppl or whatever...

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
rquest77 said:
***? she talks like she loves the car at one point, then quickly turns around and bashes the car at another point.

Yeah, sounds like any woman talking about a man!!!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
WhiteLegend said:
what the heck? All 95 legends regardless of trim had leather seat, she obviously don't know what leather is.
Not all 91-95 Legends had leather seats...

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Re: Anyone read this?

Matt Whelan said:

Not all 91-95 Legends had leather seats...
In 95, all models had leather seats. LS definitely had leather seats. I think they made leather standard on the L in 94

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Anyone read this?

WhiteLegend said:

In 95, all models had leather seats. LS definitely had leather seats. I think they made leather standard on the L in 94
Hmmm...I've seen either a 94 or 95 Sedan with Cloth seats....It may have been a 91-93 that had a 94-95 trunk and front bumper put on it but I don't know...You may be right...I'm not sure...

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
I think she mentions the gas button being on the door as well, so since no Legend has that, I still think she is talking about a Vigor. Plus, I know the Base 91-92 Legend may not have had a sunroof, but I'm pretty sure no LS came without one.

·
has left the building
7,205 Posts
Dumbazz. I have no idea what kind of car she's talking about. I had a Vigor & it had none of the stuff she's talking about---sounds more like a Nissan product. Having some women do a car review is like asking me to evaluate Tampax. Jeez...

(I know, I know...I'm not exactly being PC here):p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts