1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
:thumbsdow:dude what were u smokin? i want some..:mhihi:

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
That movie is crazy man. After I finished watching the movie, I was kinda pissed near the end. I was glad that preacher bitch died. She was fuckin' annoying.

·
Registered
278 Posts
If I was in that situation I would have Killed that preacher bitch long before she had a following cuz thats what happens when people NEED something to believe.

Its fucked up that all those people died and all, but c'mon seriously no one had a cell phone? no t.v.s in the store to see what was going on? WTF took the military/gov. so long to respond? But at least they didnt get fucked over like all them people in New Orleans did. But on a serious note I wonder would he get charged with murder for shooting his kid and those people? why not line up 2 of their heads to kill em with 1 bullet so he could die too????

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is it anything like The Fog?
never seen the fog, but its a stephen king movie so i would imagine there wouldnt be another movie like it.

That movie is crazy man. After I finished watching the movie, I was kinda pissed near the end. I was glad that preacher bitch died. She was fuckin' annoying.
haha hell ya, your just like :wtf:

ya, fuck that religious lady, i hate those crazy people like that.

If I was in that situation I would have Killed that preacher bitch long before she had a following cuz thats what happens when people NEED something to believe.

Its fucked up that all those people died and all, but c'mon seriously no one had a cell phone? no t.v.s in the store to see what was going on? WTF took the military/gov. so long to respond? But at least they didnt get fucked over like all them people in New Orleans did. But on a serious note I wonder would he get charged with murder for shooting his kid and those people? why not line up 2 of their heads to kill em with 1 bullet so he could die too????
:rolleyes: you gotta pay more attention to the movie man, they had cell phones and radios, but the towers had no power so therefor the radios wouldnt work.

TVs again would be useless cause there would be no electricity for the tv stations, let alone the towers to broadcast the signal.

military was prolly freaking out, thats why it took so long, they had to come up with a game plan to stop these creatures from coming through the hole they created in our dimension. if it was such a secret research project, the ordinary soldier not stationed there wouldnt know what is going on more than a normal citizen. plus with the visibility of the mist and no way to communicate with your troops, it would take a couple days to regroup and form a strategy.

i think they would cut him some slack, ya know, due to the circumstances. But if i were him, i wouldnt wanna live after that. not only is your wife dead, but YOU shots your own boy in the head. and 3 other people.

/rant

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
I liked it, it followed the short story pretty well (except the ending that is i won't spoil it though). the monsters kinda reminded me of half life. one thing you think about while watching the movie, which is worse the monster outside or the people inside?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts