Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this kinda made me laugh...but i figured it wouldnt look that bad once the side skirts were addes, rims, and a nice paint job. also if they would take off that spoiler....

·
K L E A N M O D™
5,267 Posts
Someone give them some direction...:(

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Yea, lead them to this forum, so we can straighten them out.

Do you call that a 3-tone?

HAHA, he has the ghetto chrome fender flares too! haha:giggle:

I love all the cars on this forum after I see that one.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
u think it is a work in progress? How come the most ghetto/riced legends I see, are yellow (not including DV8 :D ) I dont think that car is basically finished.

·
Registered
62 Posts
***drives around Clarksville with set of rims, tools, sideskirts, and silver paint; looking for that legend.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I don't care for it, but to each his own, why diss him, it's his car and taste.

·
Registered
20 Posts
that is one nast legend!

ahahahaha my eyes i am going blind....the horror of that car plz tell me its a dream cuz if its real i am gonna have to smash that legend up hahahahahah!!!

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
im a stickler for originality OR minimalism...Yellow has been done before and seriously, yellow is on the ONLY car that deserves to be seen becasue after it takes off you wont see it again. There is a Yellow G1..so please..stop this Yellow business. two cars have it...no more.

you'd get props from me with a BRIGHT red (read: Milano Red) Sedan moreso than you would from a bright yellow sedan that in all its splendor may still not be able to keep up with the original Yellow Legend.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I'd have to agree....NO more yellow legends! LegendPride represents the yellow G1 (Mango actually...NOT taxi, but mango) legend.

It looks like the owner of that legend wants it to look more like a WRX imprezza than a pimped out legend.....Disgusting. You have to give them SOME props because of all the $$$ and effort put into this legend.At least they tried. And It IS still a legend.........:D

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
9,934 Posts
arright that legend must be in the state of bbuilding

is it me or does that hood have a big ass scope from like a hemi or one of those old muscle cars ?????

and yea rims, cant c the spoiler, entire car needs to be black or silver and yea deff find him and bring him into the forum
ac1221 is right follow him with tools and stuff

·
Registered
567 Posts
Personally, I like the chrome strips. But not really on a yellow car. On a black legend or the Light blue one, they would look nice as long as it has chrome wheels.

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
ac1221 said:
***drives around Clarksville with set of rims, tools, sideskirts, and silver paint; looking for that legend.
i own this legend now!

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Island Legend said:
someone been looking at too much "Fast and Furious 3". when next you see him PLEASE GIVE HIM A HINT.
the car is silver now and no big wing on it plus the body kit it being taken off and it's gonna get a whole new color change!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts