Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
A Pinnacle of Performance
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys have any of you talked to Double Glow in the past few days? It looks like he hasn't been on for a week. Just wondering, I had some business with him.

·
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey im here. I might be having a baby so ive been offline. Sorry for the wait. il pull your part somtime in the next day or so.
Great man. Thanks for letting me know, and Congrats on the baby! :pimpgrin:

·
Banned
2,475 Posts

·
I Am Not Anderson Cooper
4,919 Posts
no...no...not her. This is my most recent ex. Her name is Megan, she is 23 (lil older than me >_>) She is the manager of a small jewelry/novelty store at the mall. She sells piercing jewelry mostly with some swords and knives and things in addition. Its where we met, i bought stuff from her and we started dating. We broke it off stupidly, i was fighting with my family and she was yelling at me to be a man and fight back to them. So we fought and broke up. Then last week she calls me and here I am now...No looks like theres a good chance my legend will be for sale at NALM. im thinking arounf the $5k area. I might go the way of Wyatt and get a forester. Im also looking at the Baja.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
no...no...not her. This is my most recent ex. Her name is Megan, she is 23 (lil older than me >_>) She is the manager of a small jewelry/novelty store at the mall. She sells piercing jewelry mostly with some swords and knives and things in addition. Its where we met, i bought stuff from her and we started dating. We broke it off stupidly, i was fighting with my family and she was yelling at me to be a man and fight back to them. So we fought and broke up. Then last week she calls me and here I am now...No looks like theres a good chance my legend will be for sale at NALM. im thinking arounf the $5k area. I might go the way of Wyatt and get a forester. Im also looking at the Baja.
..... so you haveing a baby... then you sell your legend and buy a more expensive car....

seems to me that the legend would be a dandy baby hauler, and that it would be stupid to buy a more expensive car when you are going to have a baby soon, where money will be tighter

·
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So you're gonna shell out for a proper baby hauler...Smart move. priority takes over definitely. btw, when's this baby due?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.