Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a guy locally with a 92 legend automatci ls sedan, I was suppose to do some work for him, but he sorta uh...wrecked his car...:(

anyhow, the only work I got done before this happened was some negative molds of his kicka rea to do a set of custom kick panels.

I cannot use them since htey are for a set of 6.5" components(Crystal), and I use 8" coaxials for fornt speakre), so I would rather not have them go to waste. if anyone is looking for a est of kicks done for their car, I can finish this set with the pair of crystal coaxials in them, ready to go, in about two weeks...

I will probably carpet them to match the interior of the car.

price with the crystals will be 375 dollars shipped. without will be 200.

I will also entertain other deals of kick panels since I have a legend and wont be installing my own kicks for another three week or so, which means in the mean time I can help a coupla of ya fellows out by building an extra set or two using my car as the mold.

I will offer a standard rate of 200 bucks shipped for a pair of kicks...

b

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you have mail.

b

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how I am doing them on my car is to include the foot rest, becuase the foot rest covers up some of the wriing and it should be left in place to protect the wires.

I dont have pics of legend kicks becuase I havent built mine yet, but here are some pics of kicks I have built:

prelude kick containing aura moble reference 6.5" component coaxials.

altima kickpanel, built off the stock piece, painted fiberglass, took a TON of sanding but it came out pretty nice...holding..hhaha, get this, 40 dollar coustic components, tahts what happens when people are unwilling to put money but still want a custom install :)

and finally...if you really want to see ALOT of fiberglassing, ehre is a pair of kicks glassed INTO the car, molded as part of the floor for a toyota truck...designed for 8" midbasses. :)

for the legend I would build kicks in the back, and then carpet it to match the floor...

b

1 - 7 of 7 Posts