Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Legendary LS said:
DO NOT BUY ANY APC PRODUCTS :mad:

Thank You. Have a Nice day!:cool:
My APC Clear Bumper Signals have held up great with no condensation...All of the "Blue Halogens" bulbs are the same to me...Low output, decent color...All give the same effect...Some may be bluer though...An HID Conversion kit is your best bet if you have the money...

·
No So*p For Yo*!
430 Posts
don't buy cheap headlight bulbs. pay a bit more and get some better ones like piaa. cheap bulbs use cheap stuff, meaning cheap filaments. i've gone through 2 sets in like 1 year. not worth it IMO. just save up for real HIDs.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
If you can't afford a HID system ($600-1000!)

Get the PIAA SuperWhites.... 1 year warranty usually, and are actually DOT approved.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
BlueWhiteLegend said:
Sorry, im stupid, but what is "IMO?"
IMO=In My Opinion.

Anyway, I feel all the blue coated bulbs are nearly the same. PIAA may have some really nice looking ones, but they burn out just as fast as the others. Well, maybe not as fast, but definately faster than a simple Stanley OEM halogen. IMHO (IMHO=In My Humble Opinion :) ) blue caoted bulbs for the low bean are not worth it. In the high beam maybe, since you don't use a high beam all that often, they usually last a long time. I'd save that $80 that you might spend on a good set of PIAA lights and put that to a good HID coversion kit. IMHO, if you can afford $80 of some PIAA lights, than you can more than afford the $500 for an HID kit. It may take a few months longer to save up the money, but more than worth it and much cheaper in the long run. The HID if all is not defective should last you the lifetime of your car, or roughly 10 years.

·
Registered
93 Posts
APC products are just not good quality to me everytime i buy there stuff it never works the way its supposed to or their hyper white bulbs never match they look the same as the original white ones ( dirty brown) Now im only talkin about their light BULBS. I havent used their lenses or anything. but i know people who have them and they are truly disapointed, with the quality and the moisture build up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts