Dammmmm

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Esti said:
That's funny!!!!!!!!!

Dammmmm
And I thought my dad wasnt driving my G1!
Apparently he went all out and put 2 more doors on it and 20k miles in the past 6 months... tehhehe. ;)

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Hehe...

Funny looking sedan...:D

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: ????????????

95coupe said:
jose,
I thought you really put your up for sale untill i read the whole thing....found anything on the paint job yet.!!!!????

lemme know bro!
Eyo, I'll talk to that girl tomorrow regarding her dad.
We'll see what's up.
Maybe he can paint my lower moldings for real cheap too.

-J

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Are you going to report it? I guess its not that big of a deal but it is false advertisement..And I know if I was interested in a car and someone had a picture that wasn't the actual car, and I bought it, I would be very upset...

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Matt Whelan said:
Are you going to report it? I guess its not that big of a deal but it is false advertisement..And I know if I was interested in a car and someone had a picture that wasn't the actual car, and I bought it, I would be very upset...
The way I look at it, he's doing himself a disservice.

MY g1 is BEAT UP
There is NO WAY his G1 sedan looks worse than mine.

So him putting a pic of my car up there.
Is probably why he's not selling his. :)

Payback is a mofo. LOL

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Guy is somewhere in Virginia, based on his area code (703). Jose, if this is near you, contact the guy and arrange to take a look at the care. Show up in your G1, and comment on how you are looking for a car exactly like yours for your twin brother or something. :D

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
vince said:
Guy is somewhere in Virginia, based on his area code (703). Jose, if this is near you, contact the guy and arrange to take a look at the care. Show up in your G1, and comment on how you are looking for a car exactly like yours for your twin brother or something. :D
DUDE
You're awesome.
I'm going to do just that!!!!!!!

hehehe...

I'm bringing my G1 down here in perhaps a month, so definitely something I'mma be doing. I'mma take pics w/ my digicam, to see dude's reaction.

"Here's the CARS.COM sponsored VA meet!" - haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts