Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, at a restaurant i saw a black legend w/19 inch diablos. Has any one tried them b4? Any comments well be appreciated b/c I was thinking of gettin them (the ones on the right). Wot do u guys think of the look?

http://www.diabloracingwheels.com/

Latin.............

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
i think badass had them on his legend. the silver one with shaved handles and body kit. im pretty sure they were diablos but i dono they looked good

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Don't forget they are heavy as hell, not a true-3-piece like the rims they are model after- The LowenHart LD1.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TYPEII said:
Don't forget they are heavy as hell, not a true-3-piece like the rims they are model after- The LowenHart LD1.
Thanks for the info and yeah they look real heavy.

Latin...............

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
The rims are sweet always been my favorite "Bling Bling" on the Legend one of the best looking crome rims on the Legend in my book. I have the same style wheel Katana spazio's 225/40/18 42offset on Pirelli's. Turning heads all day long. These wheel are very heavy, ya feel it as soon as you leave the garage, thats the only draw back from getting big bling blings. I don't know about the diablo's but my Katana's are super strong I've hit many pot holes one I hit so hard that when I pulled over I was prepared to buy another rim and tire, but to my suprise nothing no dent or bends just need a wheel alignment, still I need to get them checked to be sure, had I had any other wheel on they would be garbage by now.

Bread on the other forum have the same wheels he hit a hole so hard it blew his tire, he took it to the shop and had it checked and no, cracks, no bends, no whobbles, and even if the wheel did have those problems any other wheel would have been beyond repair, I'm not saying their the strongest crome out there but from my, and bread experiance the wheels very strong for crome and I stand behind them one hundred %

These wheels are for cruzin not for racing obviously, even though they slowed my car down my GS still gets up I'm not complaining.
If I want to race I'll pull out my 71 Cutlass/ four barrel big block v8 375hp/ holley carb/ flowmasters/ K&N/hi pro tranny etc etc...and smoke it up, that's my racer, the Legend is my cruzer baby, for style'n and profile'n who cares that their heavy as tanks. Its all in what you want, race or cruz.

Mine's hit me for $2400 out the door(wheel & tire), was $2700 but because I bought wheels from him before for my Oldsmobile he cut me a deal. No regrets......

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good for u man. Can I borrow ur rims to c how it looks and drives on my GS :D lol j/k. If u ever want to get rid of them, let me know ;)

Latin..........................:D

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Hhahah yeah ok lets do it, I'm kidding hehe, but yeah I'll post them here If I ever get rid of them.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I'm working on it, I'm trying to catch up to my sister with digi cam. She being stubborn.

·
Stiff Member
94 Posts
RenoG said:
I'm working on it, I'm trying to catch up to my sister with digi cam. She being stubborn.
I just realized how cheap it is to rent a digital camera instead of buying one. I found this place where I can rent one for 25 bucks a day or 75 bucks a week and take as many pics of stuff I would like. This a good one with about 2.1 Mega Pixels res.
Just check in your local Yellow pages under photograpy and call around to find out.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I love those rims my friend has some (LD1's) on his Mercedes I never seen them on an Acura before, yes Reno post some pictures I'm curious now.

Gotta go, see guys later its been nice.

·
Registered
702 Posts
diablo's look real tight, but i don't know how well 19's will fit and how they'll look on a legend...it may be a bit overdoing it, but those rims look sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

I LOVE THAT LAST PICTURE IN THEIR AD....A DIABLO WITH DIABLO'S....NOW THAT'S PERFECT!!!! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts