Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
0 Posts
I have a set for sale for 120 shipped. Guess thats not a good deal anymore

·
difficult to kill
710 Posts
someone should show them the rl brake upgrade. (possible on accord?) more g2 calipers for a-l.com =p

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
lol. i've been wanting to upgrade my typeII caliper to something bigger and then upgrade the brakes in my CL with typeII calipers. LOL!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
lol. i've been wanting to upgrade my typeII caliper to something bigger and then upgrade the brakes in my CL with typeII calipers. LOL!
what ever became of the RL caliper bracket and drilled rotor kit a member was going to make? My type two caliper pistons are rusted very badly.:(

·
Yeah BABY!
972 Posts
My boy that has an Accord has them too.

·
Registered
8,258 Posts
its actually pretty common for all honda guys to use GS calipers and NSX calipers. My friend even has them on his civic with his ITR 5-lug conversion.

·
B anned (SIKE!!!)
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Damn.... Less kits for us, now we know why theres a shortage.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Do we have any data on the Legend of the stopping power (feet) differences between the Dual Calipers and the Single Caliper?
It's not a massive difference. You can't really compare the specs on the factory cars because the suspension tuning/wheel sizes aren't the same. I've gone from Single Piston to Dual Piston though (93 L sedan brakes to 94 coupe brakes) and the difference is marginal. It's mostly pedal feel but I can attribute that to the new fluid/pads that I had changed at the time also.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts