Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cousin just bought the RSX, and when I looked inside I fell in love with the color(not look!) of the gauges which were red when the lights are on.
It totally changed my mind about the gauges with the indiglow color!
Does anyone sell those for the Legends, or who do you recommend?
thanks again

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
92Legendary_L said:
My cousin just bought the RSX, and when I looked inside I fell in love with the color(not look!) of the gauges which were red when the lights are on.
It totally changed my mind about the gauges with the indiglow color!
Does anyone sell those for the Legends, or who do you recommend?
thanks again
I think the closest they come with Legend gauges are the 6 color ones from procarparts.com, it has a setting for violet.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: Are there any gauge facses that look like the new RSX?

WhiteLegend said:

I think the closest they come with Legend gauges are the 6 color ones from procarparts.com, it has a setting for violet.
Do you have any pics of them?
The one on the website sucks and I would rather see them at night time!

·
Registered
159 Posts
they are out of the 5 and 6 color gauges at procarparts. email i recieved from them yesterday:

Your package was returned to us by the shipping company, damaged. Unfortunately, that was the last set we had, and now we have only the reverse indiglo gauges (you can see the picture at www.procarparts.com, product ID# ING-REV9195 or click on the link: http://www.procarparts.com/store/displaydetails.cfm?pid=ING-REV9195 ).

We apologize for the inconvenience, and would like to know if you are willing to exchange for the reverse indiglo gauges, with no additional cost, or prefer a full refund for this item. Please reply with item #.

Thanks, Procarparts.

=====

ProCarParts.com
4364 Baldwin Avenue
El Monte, CA 91731
Phone (626)350-0286 Fax (626)350-0390
M-F 10 am - 6 pm PST, closed weekends & holidays.
Due to the overwhelming number of emails we receive, you may not get a prompt response.
In order to process your orders quickly, please refrain from sending unnecessary emails.
We greatly appreciate your patience!:mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts