Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I took it, and I scored 80%, damn!!!!! I'm pretty crazy I guess. How about you all? take the test OK!, and post the results here.

http://www.roadragetest.co.uk/

Fixed the link, stupid me, hehehhee........ so you don't have to copy and paste.

How about you put your comments too....... I'll took mine again, put it here.

Here's my comments:

You are a Psychopath
NL! NL! NL! Psycho Alert! Are you taking this test at Her Majesty's Pleasure? Surely someone with your mentality is behing bars? You are more than prone to road rage - you are prone to torture and murder! You should not be let anywhere near society, let alone a car and the open road. You need help before your reckless behaviour ends up killing you. Now, take it easy, calmly walk to the nearest mental hospital, and commit yourself. There's a good psycho............ :D :D :D

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
I'm a softy!!!!!!!!!!!

50%
:)

·
Registered
166 Posts
We have calculater that you are 57.5% prone to Road Rage!

You are Edgy
You're up and down like a Yo-Yo - your driving depends upon your mood - which can be a dangerous thing. You're like Jekyll and Hyde; people who know you as the sweet person you are normally will be shocked if they ever catch you stuck at road works. If things are right in the world, you are clam and considerate and everyone is safe. If it's been a bad day however, and you're running late and hit some traffic - then you turn a little bit funny. It is a good thing you took this test - you may think you are rational and level headed, but your inner psyche reveals a dark, reckless side that much be kept in check if you want to reach old age.

·
Registered
427 Posts
hmmmm 45%

You are a Softy
You are either really wet, or the personification of self-control. You won't complain in a restaurant when you food turns up 30 minutes late, if someone cuts you up you can rise above it and continue on your way. This means you are in the safe category, and unlikely to experience road rage, but maybe you do need to get a bit more of a back bone. Stand up for your self, don't let people push in front of you in the queue, don't let kids throw things at you, and don't let people under cut you. No one likes a doormat. If you have no dents in your car when you return home go out and get some, your car is an extension of you inner soul. Be Wreckless!

This doesn't sound like me at all. I am a bit on the soft side but i get road rage easily and its not pretty. With so many stupid drivers out there. i get mad at busy traffic moving nowhere. i hate it when people try to cut me making me have to brake. that is when i honk them (depending on how close the cut was i will honk long and loud) and if its really close then that is when i want to beat the **** out of them. and if someone honks me i give them the finger and roll down my window cursing at them. i get angry once in a while depending on the situation. But if i get piss then i would show some rage just to feel better. and if i'm in a car with some rage then its no sunny day anymore.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
62.5%...EDGY:rolleyes:

I only rage on early morning drives and on the way home from a hot 12 hour day working in the sun, when my arse is sticking to the leather....:confused:

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
37.5%

I hardly get Road Rage, but when someone does do some stupid move, I think.. DAMN IT! but I let it go, what's the point of getting mad, There's no point in confronting them and making the situation worse.. and I dont see the point in driving off mad...don't earn nothing from it

·
Registered
248 Posts
Muahahaha.... Beat the crap outta the shizz trying to tow my car....
Yeahhhh I scored %100. It called me a psycho!!
*Sigh* Now I gotta go buy a new keyboard... These things break too easy.... ;)

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
vince said:
Irony of the day: An hour after taking this test, I was making a left turn from the second turn lane. Soccer mom in a Suburban making same turn in next lane somehow manages to drift into my lane. While I'm still in it. I had to brake rather hard (new brakes too- damn!), and honked my horn. Of course she just continues on her marry way. Honk again, no response. I was going to chase her down, but this was in a crowded parking lot. :rolleyes: :mad:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts