Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I remember seeing a thread a month ago regarding a shop in Irvine called Area 51 that was looking for 2gens for exhaust protos.

I believe the contact was Sharon but I am not sure.

I'm here in LA for the rest of the week and I'd like to take my car down. So any info would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

g2girl

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Moved/bumped...

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Oh, yea. That was me. Looking for both G1 and G2 owners. Truthfully, we wanna try and get a little something that everbody wants (u know, like CAI, headers maybe, strut tower bar, *G1* camber kits). I'm still working some kinks out of my car. Also, we need to get a list of what we want up and going. So, tell me what you want... Oh, and they can to the CARB thing for us too.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
C25A1guy said:
Oh, yea. That was me. Looking for both G1 and G2 owners. Truthfully, we wanna try and get a little something that everbody wants (u know, like CAI, headers maybe, strut tower bar, *G1* camber kits). I'm still working some kinks out of my car. Also, we need to get a list of what we want up and going. So, tell me what you want... Oh, and they can to the CARB thing for us too.
Hi,

thanks for the response...

I just got back into Sac literally an hour ago...but I will be back in LA at the end of July/beginning of August....so I am really interested in taking my car down to O.C.

As far as what I'm interested in for the legends.....
>or = 36" headers and exhaust

Thanks a lot =)

g2girl

P.S. Go lakers....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.