Acura Legend Forum banner

Will you be there to have some fun, and meet some fellow Import Enthusiasts?

• Yes

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Hell Yeah!

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Maybe Not/No

Votes: 3 13.0%
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

I hope that it doesn't rain next time...but if it does, I guess everyone will show anyway huh? I remember wtnLegend saying he can't make it on April 13th, so we will do it on April 20th, at Andretti SpeedLabs. Also new to the crew for you guys, my brother picked up a sweet 98 3.0CL ( he was at the D n B meet last time in OCT).

So here goes again..and you guys are the FIRST to know...of course, I will spread the word to the other forums as well (TL/Legend, etc)

"The first Andretti Speed Lab is located just north of Atlanta. More will follow in the coming months. Many more. All across the country. Wherever people have a passion for racing and competition. Which is virtually everywhere."

Address:
11000 Alpharetta Highway
Roswell, Georgia 30076 USA
770-992-5688

Directions:
From downtown Atlanta, take 400 North to Exit 8 towards Roswell. Take a left onto Mansell Road. Proceed 2 miles, turn right at Alpharetta Hwy. (9). 1 block on left.

So, let's plan on showing some sweet rides, mods or not, taking some pics for the website/gallery, going inside to have some fun, and a cruise thru downtown...or whereever you guys like....

So it should be:
ASL
1pm
April 20th

Don't be late!
Thanks for coming guys!

Andretti Speed Labs - Ooooooooh What Fun!!

G

·
Damn you know the funny thing is i'm still in school in FLA.. but will be in NYC that weekend for my Grandma's bday...

And the andretties speed lab is in walking distance from my house.. I live right behind it on houze road....

Another meet i'll miss and oh sooo close to home..

Hey, If we ever have a meet over there again i'll throw a BBQ party at my house ( since it's so close)... sort of like an after meet party for thoes who come.. anytime after may 20th..:D

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thai.95LCoupe said:
Damn you know the funny thing is i'm still in school in FLA.. but will be in NYC that weekend for my Grandma's bday...

And the andretties speed lab is in walking distance from my house.. I live right behind it on houze road....

Another meet i'll miss and oh sooo close to home..

Hey, If we ever have a meet over there again i'll throw a BBQ party at my house ( since it's so close)... sort of like an after meet party for thoes who come.. anytime after may 20th..:D
sounds good..

I appreciate all of you guys coming... :)

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
OHHHH U KNOW I'LL BE THERE LEON:D I'M GONNA GIVE A FREE ASSWHOOOPIN' LESSON :cool:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
See this place i can dig, u can drink and drive there, and u won't get put in jail for it:D

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
spread the word folks!!

I know there are more people coming than what is on here

HIt the Poll please, we need to do this so I can try to see if we can get some special accomodations and give them a heads up about us coming..work with me folks...YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO COME :)

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
AAAAHHHHH neverming i have prom on 4-20 haha. But i wont be able to make it i dont think depending on limo arrival time and what not. I will try my best to though

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
WRONG BUDDY I'M GONNA BE GIVING OUT THE WHOOPINGS

G

·
CODY690 said:
AAAAHHHHH neverming i have prom on 4-20 haha. But i wont be able to make it i dont think depending on limo arrival time and what not. I will try my best to though
Ha Ha Cody gonna be pimpin' that night...He He..:D

G

·
cristalen said:
Man you guys are going to have some fun!
I will try to be there for NOPI!
Wow we might get a great turnout at nopi this year... I'm comming I'm comming!:D

Man, LA has a very attractive chapter head for LLC..:)

1 - 20 of 81 Posts