Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I can say is thanks to all of you that came out!

I had a blast...we just got home...another 9 hour meet :D!
Aaahhh

Clif from Full EFX, PAtrick, Doug, Kevon, Leo, Lee, Reggie, Justin, Dwight, Chrissy, Francis..and all of the other ladies and gents that came out, THANK YOU!

WOW!

What a HUGE turnout...we ran out of parking at one point :)
CL's represented too...I want to say we had close to 40 cars :D

The best part was the races downtown ;)

and the cruising

and all of the heads turning at the 8 Legends that crusied thru the city on Prom nite....hhaahahahaa

Pics coming!

DId you guys enjoy?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Off the chain

All I can say is that I have never had soooooo much fun driving my car, with such a great group of people!! I really can't wait to do it again!! (Hopefully I will have my coupe by then!!). Anyway I just wanna say thanks to all of the members that have welcomed me and Dwight in to this family! I really enjoyed all of you and the ladies(cars). If you think that this was fun just imagine what Nopi will be like!! We can really pi** some people off then!!!!;) Anyway i'm not going to have you reading my reply all day. Thanks again to Leon, Dwight (my partner in crime) and everyone who gave me a chance to experience something totally new and fun. Everyone keep it safe and let me know about any mods. Can't wait to see everyone again!!!

Holla Back...Ya heard

Justin a.k.a the one and only Babyboy!!
Cofounder of the "ACES OF ACURA"
NEW member of LEGENDARY LEGENDZ!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Man...this was the best meet yet. I thought our Atlanta cruise last time was good, this was a blast.

I'm glad everyone was able to show and meet new people and faces. I'm sorry if I don't remember all your names, but in due time I'll get to know you all a lot more. Leon...what races, I have NNNOOO idea what your talking about, LOL. I didn't anticipate that to happen and then I was like screw it, I'm gonna go.

We definitely need to meet up again. Krissy said she had a great time!!!! Imagine that coming from a girl, huh? LOL j/k Leon, lemme know about the SCCA stuff, I'm interested.

Can't wait to see the pictures! Get them up Leon!

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh yes!

I LOVED IT...
BTW, a girl in a nice blue civic turned aROUND to check us out...literally came behind us

took her to 85 south to administer a daddy to baby girl spanking

we pulled over to talk after we did a few runs...rolling 20-xx, roling 40-xx, and rolling 80-...uhhh, no comment

When we pulled over, I informed of who we were, and then she told me that she could have SWORN I was SPRAYING the way I walked away from her...and she had a stick, downshifted twice and I just was like SPFFFFFFFFFFF...she said sounded like No2...I said, nope...CAI whistling at you ;) Very cool Chick..her name was Zaneta...tag, Ms Z...Kevon and the others can tell you more....we were minding our biz....she just said she was very impressed to see SOOOO many Legends....normally Civics and Tegra's...so SHE HAD TO U TURN ANND CATCH US!

lol

WHat fun

Oh, and so many spectators...Kevon has a fan club, and Frank from a dealership even came down to holler...wow!

ALLL in ALLLLLLL a GREAT MEET...CHRIS

DAMN

YOu missed a good one

Patrick , Doug, Dwight EMAIL ME YOUR PICS OR LINKS SO THAT i CAN PUT THEM IN OUR FOLDER ON THE WEBSITE

Krissy, I am glad you had fun...hope ALL of you can make the next ones.....Just be sure to register for NOPI!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Leon, I don't have any pictures...hope you can get some and put them up tonight! I can't wait!

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
This was awesome. I'm glad I got to meet you guys finally, even though I was all stock and base model. After looking at all the tricked out legends, i have to get a coupe this summer. I'm glad everyone came out. Leon can I still buy your intake?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Guys I'm pissed at my self because I missed the meeting. But we'll have to do another one very soon so that I could show you my secret weapon. My car was and is still at the shop and .............
Too much talking just one week and it will be finish

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ATL_LEGEND said:
This was awesome. I'm glad I got to meet you guys finally, even though I was all stock and base model. After looking at all the tricked out legends, i have to get a coupe this summer. I'm glad everyone came out. Leon can I still buy your intake?
sure!
When will you be ready for it?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Here is a quick little edit I put together of the meet and some other random shots from that day/night that I filmed on my 3 chip GL1. The last clip is my friend's turbo Eclipse...
Also notice the shot of Cliff's truck and how he is reworking the rear end with Mercedes taillights...very cool

It is in ASF format, if you have windows media player it should work...

CLICK HERE 1.16MB

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I don't know if I missed the boat but has there been any talk of club decals? I wouldn't mind representing something that is as well organized as LLCC. (Plus it would be cool to see the club signature on the back side windows of Ack's rollin 20-30 deep.)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts