Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have pics of a white coupe with Aspec wheels on them?

I'm thinking of painting my car diamond white pearl; however, i would love to

see what Aspec wheels look like on them first! Or any pics of them on a

black coupe would be appreciated!

·
The Great White North
813 Posts
cali.... do you have aspec wheels on currently?
as in my avatar?
If so, whats the deal!? What did you need to do to make them fit? Are the 18s or 17s? TL or RSX? What size tires?
INFO INFO INFO!

·
Registered
361 Posts
as in my avatar?
If so, whats the deal!? What did you need to do to make them fit? Are the 18s or 17s? TL or RSX? What size tires?
INFO INFO INFO!
Twist I think I told you before that the TL aspec's wouldn't work. I have the 17 RSX on but the TSX should also fit. All i did was get them bored and put them on. I'm not dropped!

·
The Great White North
813 Posts
Brunzie: yes you did but did not elaborate WHY! Can you?
I would love 18s and the RSXs are 17 only
while you're at it, can you post pics tho? it may change my mind :D.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
as in my avatar?
INFO INFO INFO!
no i do not. i have 17" TSX aspec wheels and have had them for a while now. I haven't put them on because i get mixed reactions from the forum saying to bore the wheels; however, when i talk to people at shops and people who deal with wheels... they tell me i dont need to and that im crazy. Plus im not that crazy to put them on until the summer cuz of the rain i anticipate this spring.

if i do have to bore them.. does anyone know of a place in norcal that charges less than 50 a wheel?

as for everyone else, if u have pics post em.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
... if i do have to bore them.. does anyone know of a place in norcal that charges less than 50 a wheel? ...
Get the shop that sells you the wheels to bore them out for you. Many of the larger wheel/tire shops here have a lathe that will do the job right.

Paying $ 50/wheel is WAY too much. With the work takes about 10 minutes a wheel if the dude is slow, so you're talking 40 minutes work. This is not a job that charges out at $300/hour ~!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Search Aspec and I've answered tons of questions about the TL, RSX, and TSX aspecs becuase I did lots of research to find some that would fit. I choose the rsx and even posted pics which dont really do the car any justice (search post by brunzie and it should come up)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts