Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im gonna be in town this Saturday. I know it is short notice, but if anyone wants to meet up let me know. I would really like to meet with the person I was talking to about heading up the Chattanooga area.
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hey everybody, I talked to Leon for quite a while today. We are going to meet at someones house Sat. morning in Lithonia. I have also talked to my shop. They said if they have an open bay we are free to use it. That means a lift, air tools, etc. Saturday is the worst day to do this, but with the race in town there might be room. Please post here if you are planning on meeting with us. I will post the exact location later, when I know it.
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Ya both need to get with *print :D :D

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Leon and I are meeting up off hwy 78 at 9 am. We are planning on running over to someones house, then who knows. My shop said they will know in the morning about using their facilities. I hope some others will show. Post on here if you want more info. I will be on in the morning before I leave.
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey man we are here now. Sorry, I forgot to check the forum before I left. So far we have found that a type-II with an auto is just about the same speed as a type-I with a manual! LOL Leon! Just the 3 of us, but we had a blast. We will check the forum lately. Call Leon if you want to come over!
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
456 Posts
Of course baddass was in the front of the race..Leon still need that type II ecu...I understand leon!!! :p ....Check this s*** out ..The three of us are talking about racing when we was in the MCDonalds line , and this guy asks us if we want to race for money... Just all in out convo. I was like nooooo we dont race for money.. Nosey ass...

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
i missed this one but illbe there next time. im getting my suspension tuned monday. good to see you on here badass. You should see my car now leon its slamed ha. or its low enought for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts