Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we had a small meet at Joe's place last weekend. Nice turnout, great food, and the weather held up. :)

Joe, Joey & Sue...thank you for the warm hospitality as always! :hug:

My Legend isn't pictured since its still in the shop but couldn't just miss the meet so I rolled down there with Drew.

Had a great time chillin' with everyone, nice to see Marvin 'Legendarywayzzz' and David 'Legendary91' made it out from Alabama. :woot:

Everyone who was there feel free to post your pics up, here's my contribution:

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sickest color on a G2 sedan...ever.

wow whose car was that with the chameleon paint and the other one with the IS300 wheels
The Graphite LS sedan with the IS300 wheels belongs to Craig, a.k.a. C-Dog 91LS

That's actually not "chameleon", its a custom metallic flip-flop called "Rattlesnake" from the PPG Vibrance Collection, the color changes from copper to green to gold in the light; and more.

The car belongs to Marvin, a.k.a. Legendarywayzzz

The pictures don't really do it justice though, you gotta see it in person...its pretty amazing! :yes:

·
Insert key, crank, BHG.
4,377 Posts
Nice little meet. Its awesome you guys can just roll to someone's house and hang out. We don't have the property or small enough numbers to pull that off in the tristate. Like the HDR shots especially.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Great pics blingy! I'll post up our pics when I get them uploaded. Oh yea, pics do no justice for Marvins car. The food was great Joe, and I appreciate helping me out with the sound, Joey!

·
Registered
158 Posts
aww man I missed It!

Sorry I could not be there, currently working 3 jobs maybe next time. :(

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Right in my backyard!

I need to spend less time on the HondaSUV site where I'm an administrator and get together with some of the Legend's and their owners in Atlanta!

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
that legend with the custom paint looks amazing, most cars cant pull that color type off.. but the legend just look amazing. wow. and he didnt cheap out one bit, i can see its fully painted inside and out huuuh.. daaaaaamn .

everyones rides are nice actually.
but my fav is that kwaaazy colored one !!

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
that legend with the custom paint looks amazing, most cars cant pull that color type off.. but the legend just look amazing. wow. and he didnt cheap out one bit, i can see its fully painted inside and out huuuh.. daaaaaamn .

everyones rides are nice actually.
but my fav is that kwaaazy colored one !!
Marvin's Legend has the sickest paint job I've ever seen on a Legend.

He's definitely the 'big deal' at our local meets. I can't wait to see it at NALM!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts