Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do u have an album on the graphics u hav done and wot programs do u like to use? I grabbed the logo u did and messed around with it lol, hope no offense taken :D. Here's a link to my album I'm creating with my projects. The loading logos r an idea of wot i want my website start page that I plan to animate using flash & fireworks.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291992425

Latin....................

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
here's the one I had been working on again, with a slight effect added:

----
Feel free to edit it by the way, I ran out of ideas, I was basically using the design I had done not too long ago for my friend. She's into Astrology and is a Virgo, her nick is MercuryFlame, so I made a webpage banner/header for her site:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Not sure what I'm going to do. To be honest, I usually like to know a little bit of everything.. hehe. I think I'm going down the IT/Business departments. Don't get me wrong, I like web design and such too, but I have very low patience for it. If I'm not working on an image, or a theme that I want to do, chances are I wont follow through. Take the site I'm working on for example, I like working on it, cuz it's about Legends... and so far it's my best one!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is a good start on ur site, good job! :D Wish u the best in the career u decide to follow :).

Latin........................

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Thanks, as you can see, I have been mostly working on the G1 section, almost done, then i'll start work on the G2 section!! w00t

1 - 7 of 7 Posts