Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off you guyz are doing a great job in keeping this place a pleasant place to chill max and relax. i dont know about how many other people here, i can reall only speak for myself, have trouble with the color scheme here. i love this place and spend as much time as i can here but i found out why i have been having dizzy spells. The purple and black seem to set something off in my brain and i have nearly fallin out of my chair reading a post. all the people here are wonderful and i have been dealing withthe dizziness for a while but i figured i would ask if the color scheme could get a review, if it cause the forums to be down then never mind :( i'll still try to live with it but i figured i would ask to see if it could be done, for a diehard forum member, and fellow legend Fanatic.

thanks for reading and much love to all of you for keeping this place cool.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
First I had red and I changed that for everyone, what do you suggest? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I think this color is perfect, just subtle enough and pleasent.
All the other vbulletin site have white with another light color. Too bright IMO. But I don't mind if you change it, as long as it's something nice.

·
Registered
313 Posts
The gray and black is easy on the eyes but the purple is hideous. just don't replace it with a bright color or white.

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
i dont know *shrugs shoulders*. a subtle classy color you know, anything you can think of but like everyone so far has said not to ricey (well as much as rice can be on a bulletin board).

maybe a reversed mirror of the grey you know, Black with Grey lettering...

i cant ignore fonts and stuff, not my computer. wish i could tho

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Bang&Olufsen DK said:
i dont know *shrugs shoulders*. a subtle classy color you know, anything you can think of but like everyone so far has said not to ricey (well as much as rice can be on a bulletin board).

maybe a reversed mirror of the grey you know, Black with Grey lettering...

i cant ignore fonts and stuff, not my computer. wish i could tho
I appreciate your suggestion. Rice? I know no rice. Look at the design of my page so far. Pure genius. Let me look into this. I've also wondered if a darker color with the font being the lighter color would work better on our eyes. Gimme some time. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.