Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey andre-if you're still reading this I didn't forget about you; but I never got that e-mail, and you didn't leave me your username.

I still have the dome light assembly for the $20 we talked, but need you to contact me.

· Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hotstartup said:
hey bro, any luck on that suspension bushing i showed u a pic of?
I told you man, I still haven't gotten the car to a place I can leave it-so nothing needed to drive has been pulled. I will let you know when I get it off for you. Please be patient.

I got the radiator boxed up tdoay, I'll be shipping it tomorrow.

· Registered
9,369 Posts
morbo said:
Hey andre-if you're still reading this I didn't forget about you; but I never got that e-mail, and you didn't leave me your username.

I still have the dome light assembly for the $20 we talked, but need you to contact me.
If you are talking about Dre Linn, I believe he recently poped back up. Then I didn't see him post most anymore. His job has him on and off the forum randomly. Let me know if it is him and I can try leaving him a voice mail.
Later!
Lee

· Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not sure actually. He gave me a call on my celly a few weeks back and said he would send me some pics, and I got his e-mail address and lost it :(

Dude was from Georgia I want to say, but could be wrong.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.