Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I go to get my 95L Coupe Black plastic sideskirts painted in the ATL??? I want to get it done when I come back to ATL in May...
Leon speak up!:D U da man w/ the connects...:D
Later
T.95LCoupe

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
hehe

u can go anywhere if u want i mean Peach auto paint will do it for $100 but it is probobally crap and wont matc up very well depending on year of car and how well u took care of it. On the other hand Yellow River Collision will do it for like $300 or $400 where they use mercedes and BMW paint and take a long time.its up to you

--cody

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:
Where can I go to get my 95L Coupe Black plastic sideskirts painted in the ATL??? I want to get it done when I come back to ATL in May...
Leon speak up!:D U da man w/ the connects...:D
Later
T.95LCoupe
Thai....funny thing you asked...there is a spot I checked out on Buford hwy before Jimmy Carter (Royal Collision) I beleive...I inquired about a full body job (including the black to red conversion) and he quoted me an awesome price WITH a Lifetime Warranty.....LIFETIME buddy! I think his name is Jose...just tell him you are with Legendary Legendz, and that a guy named Leon with a Red coupe sent you..or when you get back we can go together....PM me and I will give you my mobile#.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts