Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the Remus you were talking about do u have pics?

I know you would know this but I dont want the universal Remus but I would like:

If it's this I WANT ONE!:D :D

PM me...

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
From what I seee, the 2nd one looks like its the Legend Specific Remus exhaust. The first one I have no idea which car its for, but looks pretty nice.

·
Registered
197 Posts
The universal one I saw look just like that( right picture). i'll try to call them on Monday and see if they could email me a picture. Until then if someone could Help Us Settle this, it will be very welcome

·
Registered
282 Posts
The Legend specific Remus is in the bottom picture, and that's the one I'm looking for. Both of the top pictures are universals.

As you can see, the universal is smaller than the Legend specific one, and most likely won't be as tuned as the specific one.

Also, you won't need to get a custom pipe bent or have them weld hangers to it. Just my .02 cents.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Banel

See I want the Remus but the Legend Specific one.. I dont want the universal because of the limitations and the noise level of the Universal remus... So if the one the Company you are buying the remus is selling the Universal i cant buy it brother sorry..:(

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah see if they will cut a discount also.. Mabey we could make a group buy...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts