Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
11* [VETERAN NOOB!] *11
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night while I was driving my pearl white legend home from
work on my local blvd. I encountered this Black Legend (91-93 based on trunk) anyways we raced for a little bit(he won:( I chickened out at 50 mph in a 35 mph blvd while he had to be going atleast 70 to 80 mph!!!!!:eek: This guy seemed to have knowledge of his Legend because of his sweet ass headlights he had along with some nice looking fog lights. I am hoping by chance that this mysterious black legend driver who kicked my ass on the blvd is a member. I know there are a few guys in here from CO but I hope this guy is one of them. Daaamn his car was clean!!!!Black Legend not sure if GS or LS but one of them!!Had sweet fog lights. This happened about 9:00 last night. If you are this person then holla back!:)

·
11* [VETERAN NOOB!] *11
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm wondering!?!

I'm wondering if I just raced somebody who doesn't appreciate there car enough to be member in this forum!? If you were on Federal going South last night holla back Fo Sho! Word:cool: :cool: :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Wasn't me, but I live here in Denver. i haven't seen that many "hooked" up Legends in Denver. When i put all my "summer" mods on in the Spring we should meet up. I have been to two of them. Only two other Legends showed up.

·
11* [VETERAN NOOB!] *11
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Daaamn!

I read you post and what your car has---Daamn your **** is hooked up!!! Mine is a 91 Pearl White Sedan with no mods except for my system. I got 2 12" Kicker Comp VR'S and you know that is funny because I almost bought the XLC's in the summer at Soundtrack(By South West Plaze) but I dropped the layaway and bought kickers(don't ask me why--Spur of the moment type of thing) I had a ****ty Buick Skylark that I had in the summer which i put the kickers in and now they are in my legend. I haven't seen your car around I know I wouldn't have missed it. Gmoney 27 has another nice ride and he's in Colorado. My ride can't compete with you guys...yet!
Maybe we'll meet up some time. I still wonder who that was!!! Probably some guy who does'nt search these forums. Anyways see you around! Do you have any pics!!?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yeah, I have seen GMONEY's ride in person, before he had the interior redone. Nice ride. If you want to check out some picks go to the Legend Temple, it's under Aaron Dawkins ('93 Coupe). Tose pics are taken before I put white Acura emblems and before i installed my intake.

·
11* [VETERAN NOOB!] *11
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Legend Temple--Will do so!

I saw that you got H&R springs. I am going to drop my car when I get more money as well. Where did you get the springs?? What performance shops do you goto. I have been to Trenz and Speed Image--Any other ones that you know of that have stuff for the Legend??

·
Registered
123 Posts
I bought my springs from the Tirerack when i bought my tires. I am going to drop it a little more this summer when i buy some Konis. I have put all of the mods on myself. the only shop I go through is import sports. i know the last owner, and have some friends that still work there. The only thing they installed was the springs. If I were you, I would buy everything through the net. the price mark up at the shops is rediculous.

·
11* [VETERAN NOOB!] *11
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just checked out your nice ride!

Really nice! Especially love the body kit and the way everyhting goes together! :D Nice rims too by the way! You said those were 19's!?!? I have been just looking around so I could get a feel for the kind of rims to get for my car and I haven't found too much rims in 19's for our cars. I love those rims in fact! All in all I love what you done with everything.I DIDN'T SEE ONE THING I DISLIKED ABOUT YOUR CAR!!! So you said you got new emblems(the white ones?!?!) nice! I currently have gold trim gold A emblem front in back and gold "ACURA" and gold "LEGEND" which I extremely dislike. I want to get chrome
emblems. Did you get you kit from a local shop?
NICE RIDE!

·
Registered
123 Posts
No I bought it from a company on the net. it cost me about $850, it was a steal considering it goes for 1250 elsewhere. If i were to but it form a shop here in Denver it would cost me around 1500.

·
11* [VETERAN NOOB!] *11
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
--Yo!

Is that new paint? Is it pearl white or just white? Your tint came out really good as well 35%? All the way around? My back window and the two rears were tinted when I bought my car in Spetember. Not sure what % though. Which shop did your tint?? I was think of having mine done at Sound Unlimited on Alemeda and Zuni. I know this guy who works there and some of the tint I've seen from there looked good

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Wasn't me.
I ran into a gold legend coupe about a week ago. I couldn't tell what year it was but I tried to pick a race with him but he wouldn't bite. Oh well.

We should try to set up a summer meet. I can get quite a few TL people and a TL guy can get some RSX people. We could have us a regular Acura meet. :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
It's just white. I bought the car with the tint. All the way around 35%.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts