Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
If you are going to make such a statement here, you must justify them. These things should be handled off the forum unless you have exhausted all other means of communication.

If you feel that this must be brought up here, you must explain yourself.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Contact Mike Diaz. He's been good about going after scam artists here.

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
Anything to help. ;)

Being that you aren't able to explain the situation, this thread is of no help to anyone.

It will be deleted for now. If you find a need to inform the forum of the issue in the future, please be sure to explain the situation.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahahahahah ok ok,.... i sent him money through paypal for some lights. he replied back after the moeny went through, saying he'll send me the tracking number. its been over a week and a half, haven't recieved or heard from since!..doesnt respond to emails or IM's

... you people happy now?... gotta know every little thing?

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
LoL, good job LegendGS.

We can't have ppl go around and say the sky is falling, without any evidence, or background info of course :)

King you have 10 posts, LegendGS has 4,094 so far, I think he knows what he's talking about. :p

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
king jason, you really should approach this differently. There are people here who may be able to help you, but being abrasive about it doesn't help the cause. Let's just try to get this resolved and move on.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.