Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, I haven't forgot about all you first generation Legends. I always see the first generation legends get bumped off because there never able to join the groupbuys so here's your chance. I talked to Eric at Leatherinterior.com and he said that it would be fine if the first generation Legends wanted in on this great deal.

The price is originally $679, we're getting it for $577.16. If the interest is great from you Legenders we might be able to get 20 kits ordered all together and get the price down even more. But for now go by $577.16.

Please email me @ [email protected] if you definetly want in on this for $577.16.

If you have questions then click here for all the info: http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1402

:D

·
Registered
50 Posts
What is this groupbuy for, can you go into more detail about what it is, I along with others are probably very interested....

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is for a new Leather interior kit for your Legend through www.leatherinterior.com. The kit includes the front seats, rear seat, rear fold down cushion, 4 headrests, and 4 door inserts. Also free is tu-tone color and embroidery on the two front seats. All this for $577.16. If you click on the link to the main groupbuy post you will see all the pics and info: http://www.acura-legend.com/vbullet...=&threadid=1402

All I ask, since I'm coordinating the groupbuy, is that if you want in on this to please email me at [email protected]. Or you can call toll-free 1-866-639-7328 extension # 104. This will get you directly to Eric who works for Leatherinterior.com and is running the groupbuy. Give him your information and what you want to do as far as color options, shipping address, payment type, etc., and then email me to confirm that you have put your order in with him. This way I know who we have confirmed. As soon as 10 members confirm with Eric we will then set the cutoff date so that we can get the kits made.

Hope that helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts