Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey man, I saw that you're from Franklin... I live off of Moores Lane near Home Depot... Whn I'm not at school I'll be back there in Mid March... we should arrange a meeting, or if the GA guys are having one then, we should convoy down to it...

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
Small world! I'm not far from you at all---I used to live over in Brentwood Pointe I but got married about 2 years ago and bought a house down by Liberty Elementary in Franklin.

Where are you in school? I've got a stepdaughter that's a freshman @ UT and another that's a senior at Centennial. I probably won't be going to the GA meet 'cause my son's baseball will be starting about then but there are several Legend freaks around town (Nashville/Franklin/M'boro) and maybe we should all try to get together sometime. Later---

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha! It is a small world... I graduated from Brentwood High in 99... I went to Belmont for Medical Tech and Biomedical Engineering, but got tired of that... now I'm at Savannah College of Art and Design in Savannah, GA... That's really funny about Legend Freaks in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin... did you know (and I'm VERY sure of this), that I was the 1st younger person to have a Legend Coupe...? After I got mine, these two other kids in my neighborhood (Crockett Hills) got them, and then this other guy got a white coupe... don't know his name though... one of the kids had a 92-94 auto coupe with Racing Hard C5's on it, then I think that his parents got him an Integra... blah... well when I'm in town I'll post or write you some email... I'm usually out at the Mall Car Show in Cool Springs whenever it starts happening again, but I'll either be in teh Legend or my Starion... depends on what's out there...

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
Har! Last time I was in Savannah was 1985 when I was pit crewing on a friend's SCCA GT-1 280ZX and we ran at the road course down there. All I remember was that the smell from the pulp mills didn't mix too well with my hangovers.

Holler at me next time you're going over to the car show @ Cool Springs and I'll try and hook up with ya. My home e-mail is [email protected] . C ya---

1 - 4 of 4 Posts