Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
infinite said:
I have a levoc auto shifter with a burlwood/chrome finish to it. It looks good and blends well. There is slight modification required to get it to fit, but it isn't too hard.

is that a push button on the top of the knob? how much does it cost? where to buy?

thanks

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
It is a push button at the top of the knob. I got it from napolex.com for $100. It is model LV-473 for the wood/chrome knob.

I believe it should fit G2 coupe auto tranny.

If you get it I can tell you what modification is required to make it fit.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
The Levoc looks nice. I noticed sometimes my shifter seems to get loose, and I have to keep taking off both screws, taking it off, then tightening the ones on the inside attached to the metal black piece... don't know why?? :confused:

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
cool shift knobs, LuvMyLegend, how easy was it to put that wood one on? i like it, it fits the interior.

·
Registered
423 Posts
FutureX 2001 said:
The Levoc looks nice. I noticed sometimes my shifter seems to get loose, and I have to keep taking off both screws, taking it off, then tightening the ones on the inside attached to the metal black piece... don't know why?? :confused:
Ditto :(. When I bought my GS it was loose, I took it apart fixed it and it did it again :confused:

Latin................

·
Premium Member
9,167 Posts
there was no push button for the shifter in my coupe, I had the button held down permanently with a small round piece of metal I fitted into the hole. It holds the button down all the time. It was sort of a plasticky feel, but it always looked like it was supposed to be there.

Leon, I hope i win that auction tomorrow, otherwise I'm gonna look like a butthole. If so, you have first dibs on the carpet.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
DSCLegend94 said:
Hey Infinite:
I have the same one, but I haven't found any nice chrome screws that will fit right....I have to adjust them from time to time. Where did you get your screws from?
I am using the chrome looking screws that came with the shift knob. I never have a problem with having to adjust them, however I have noticed that my shift knob is getting loose, so I need to tighten the screws. However, I have had the knob on since last september and it has been great.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts