Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just installed compustar alarm system on my car with remote start (well i didnt really install it myself...a friend does it for me)......and now i notice the memory steering wheel position doesnt work anymore....usually when i take out my key the steering wheel would automatically adjust to the up and in position...and when i put my key in it would automatically adjust to the position that i had before....but now it doesnt do that anymore....it just stays at the same position...i can still manually adjust it though
anyone know whats up??
thanks

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
I remember mention a long time ago about the auto tilt/telescoping not working properly if the autostart isn't hooked up properly.

However, it may also only need to be reset. Disconnect the battery for a while (when this happened to mine, I disconnected it for 1/2 hr). After reconnecting, re-position the steering wheel and set to memory. Now try it (make sure that it's switched for auto).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.