Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I own 2 Legends right now: 91L and 94GS (both sedans and both auto).

Today I test-drove a 94 GS w/ 6 speed (black on black). Car has 134,000 miles and looks ok. It hasn’t been well taken care of – I mean there’s nothing wrong with the car but in first glance it doesn’t catch your eye. You guys know what I mean. The lady wants $8500 for this car. The car is from Springfield, VA originally but now it is near San Francisco.

Anyways, its been more than 5 years since I last drove a stick – Today after driving the GS it felt good but I’m not so sure If I want to get it.

What do you guys think? What would you prefer – Automatic or stick?? Throw some ideas at me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey! I saw that car, well didn't see but in an AD! Have her drop the price. How's it look. I called her too and she really didn't know too much bout her car so I was a little skeptical.

Stick is the WAY to go man! That's one sweet car tho the 94 GS!! Go for it, but get it checked first...obviously!

-JokerF15

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
the only thing bro...a 94 with 134k? thats a lot. but i'd say go for stick, i drive an automatic and after a while i really wish i had gone with manual, esp 6 spd. but every manual i looked at was really worn and torn.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
smoovie--smoov said:
the only thing bro...a 94 with 134k? thats a lot. but i'd say go for stick, i drive an automatic and after a while i really wish i had gone with manual, esp 6 spd. but every manual i looked at was really worn and torn.
Cuz you're from New York.
All those people up there drive their cars hard.

**** Yankees.
:)

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
HEHE...GOT A PROBLEM ASSHOLE!!??LOL JUST KIDDING THIS IS TRUE...i was in CT one night, Danbury to be exact, and me and my boy was walkin to his car and this guy sees the NY plates and just starts flippin. At first we both looked at eachother and thought he w3as joking. But after a minute or two of this we realize he's not joking. Dude's rambling on about the Twin Towers (RIP) and New Yorkers and such, saying how he grew up on the farms and some other bullshh. Keep in mind this is within the first month after WTC, so we're like ready to beat the shi t out of this guy. He's saying our country wouldn't be at war if wasn't for us and da da da. So we follow this guy for like 5 minutes to a gas station and he's still yelling **** dipping through traffic. when we get to th pumps we walk right up to this guy...he's like "oh, i don't have time for this i gotta go to work" mind you it's like 7:30 in the PM, everyone is on their way home from work, and this guys shirt is untucked and his ties loosened up. I guess he wasn't ready to stand up for CT.

yup...just felt like sharing a story...doesn't everyone like storytime? :p

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
jose3030 said:

**** Yankees.
:)
D A M N
D A M N
D AM N
DAM N
DAM N
D A MN
eff these censors.
keep a brotha down

·
Registered
158 Posts
I was thinking about looking into that car too...but I think I might trust your judgement on it...

I dont want to come down from NorCal to test drive a car that is in "so-so" condition with that many miles...

A black/black 6sp GS is my dream legend though...

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
Hard to say. What do you really want? I have two Legends as well, a 95 Coupe LS in auto, and a 93 Coupe LS in 6-Speed. My brother will be picking up my 95 LS Coupe auto either this weekend or early next week. Needless to say I decided the stick is the keeper for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts