Acura Legend Forum banner

AW NAW!! Look What BADASS Did NOW!!

1K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Platinum Legend 92 
#1 ·
Hey ya'll!!! You're gonna be so JEALOUS of Kevon, as he is the proud new owner of a 1995 6-SPEED COUPE with mods and the cleanest body of most of the 1995's....

So now, Kevon owns BADASS (Silver Coupe with bodykit) and a quick '95 6-speed Coupe, seen on the Legendary Legendz website! You can start the hatin'.... now!

p.s. - Thanks so much for saving my butt, Kevon... I'd like to let the forum know, that because of Kevon's generocity, and love of Legends, I can now go to Grad School at Savannah College of Art and Design (my current college). This is a hard goal to accomplish, and the selling of my coupe to a friend guarantees that I can get placement in a spot that might have gone to someone else for the fall quarter! Thanks so much Kevon for making this dream come true, and for giving my Legend a good home in which I know that she will be loved and cared for!

p.s. - I GET VISITATION RIGHTS!

#5 · (Edited)
LOL Ric-

I don't think that my car would appreciate it, but I'll follow the install VERY closely... heh heh

Leon-

I'm bringing it down as soon as Kevon tells me that he wants it! He'll be getting the check soon, so I'll bring it when he has time to meet me and such... but I have a question: When I bring it to ATL, I was planning on going on down to Savannah... is there any way that I can get someone to take me to Savannah, because I have to work some junk out in person with the school, and I want to see my friends... then I would fly back to TN... but getting there is the problem (as I'm driving the Legend to ATL for Kevon...) If anyone wanted to drive me, I'll make it more than worth their while (all gas paid plus meals, etc... and extra stuff!)

See you all later, I'm talking to Lee right now about the video card, so expect good things!

#8 ·
Accurate-

He sounds a little familiar... but it is a bigger college (not like 20,000 people, but many many different majors)... I'm in photography, graphic design, and journalism (writing), so if he isn't in my major, it'd be hard to really know him...

92Coupe-

You know you want to drive it! You'll just have to ask Kevon now!

#12 ·
Yeah Dog

Man Kevon, You are the man!

First a coupe like no other, then the hood scoop, then the 19s".
You are are the man, plus you got a good heart helping out our fellow legend brother. Big round of applause to you brother.
Now could you help me out...cause I have never driven a six-speed and you now a brother's birthday is coming soon and all!
Haha!But we expect to see it at the next meet! Big thangs happening legend brothers need to be there!

Hope everyone had a good 4th and have a great week!

Dap0901

#14 ·
sorry it took me soo long to post , but I was in miami showing off baddass he he !!!!! I now have the 6speed in my posession & I love it... I am glad I was able to help out a fellow friend and also keep the legend in the family...Im going to take good care of both !!!!! see yall laterz , peace :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.