2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
legenddriverc said:
link doesn't work:confused: :confused: :confused:
Works, just have to register first....Won't take long...

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, this is Infinite's farewell speech on the TL Forums....That is what I linked but anyways, here it is....

The end has come

It has been a real pleasure being here this last 19 months and moderating for the last 16 months. However, things are changing and I can't be on the forums as much anymore. I am being laid off on May 31, so I won't be on the net at work anymore, which is where most of my net time came from. Plus the summer is here and my time on the net at home will be almost non-existant. A lot of things are changing. To handle these changes I need to retire as moderator here. I have chosen a couple of replacements and I am confident they will do a good job.

Peace.

Justin.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
vince said:
Have you heard from him though, Matt?
No, hasn't told me of a departure...:confused:

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Infinite??? You already gone buddy?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
No, no I am still here. I can't be on the internet as much anymore so I can't split time between the TL forum and the Legend forum. I have a legend so I naturally chose to spend my internet time here so I will remain moderator here. No worries Matt, just don't take my super mod status away. ;)

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alright man..Sounds good...I am glad you chose us:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.