Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought some xenon bulbs from toucan industries for my 95LegendGS. I thought this was the closest I would get to HID
lighting on my ride.
I didnt know you could change
to a true HID system? Is it worth it?
Whats the easiest way to aproach this?

Thanks fellaz!

By the way, I havent even installed tha bulbs on my ride, so I dont even know what they look like in tha dark. Is Toucan a good brand?

·
Registered
424 Posts
YES they r worth it LMAO! My azz messed up on the previous answer lol.
Latin...........

·
2,879 Posts
Hell yes its worth it. I can NEVER EVER go back to using Halogen headlights. Its night and day when you compare the two

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanx LATIN,
thats the 411 i waz lookin for. I heard these bulbs fryed harnesses but wasnt sure. Good thing i havnt installed on my ride yet.
Where did u find ur ride?
Just curious cuz im from the bay area 2.
:cool:

·
LEGEND
909 Posts
hey aztek, i have those bulbs from toucan also, did u get Eurolite, or the Eurolite fusion series? The Fusions put out more output per watt and both are available in 65/55watt applications and will not fry your harness if you use the right wattage. If u dont want to buy an HID kit just yet, i'd recommend the Eurolite Fusions, i was pleased with them, the only problem was trying to find a set of corner bulbs that matched...

·
2,879 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Ya, you should go with real HID's...Too many people beat around the bush over-and-over buy buying cheap/sometimes expensive blue halogen bulbs that fry there harnesses, you end up paying what you would have for an HID kit which last the life of the car...You can find decent HID kits with good warranties nowadays for $350-400.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DSM, I got the fusions. Im gonna try those for a while, but I think im gonna stick wit 92legends advice, converting to a true hid system.
Thanx for tha help homeez.:D

·
Registered
424 Posts
aztekland, I found my 95 GS through autotrader :D. I can't wait 'till I settle everything and give the guy the money. Hopefully next week. I'll post pics.
Latin.......................

·
Registered
580 Posts
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I would definitly recommend it
I have 2 Legend and 2 HID kits
and I want more! LOL

"Dogs Like Trucks" - NIssan :rolleyes:
"Humans Love Legends" - Acura :D

JMS for the Acura against Nissan Ad Campaign

SIRF INduStries
in cooroporation with LuckySeven Recording Studio's L7 INC.

Regards, James S.

:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts