Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people, good thing everything has gotten back to normal. I fixed up my legend, it needed a new engine pipe, new door sensor, and fixing of the front bumper. I also changed the Honda atf again, to prolong my trannys life(153 K auto). Car runs/drives like new. It runs a lot better than when I got the car.

Now my only problems are how to get the headlight bulbs aligned to see properly, its a headache to get them fixed in right. How much do places charge for light alignment.

Also, how do I find out what the color code for the exterior color of the car is? Its white, but I dont know the #
Im planning to use one of those touch up paints.

My sunroof also leaks after heavy rains, can any one tell me what drains I have to clean and where its located.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Jiggy89LS said:
Also, how do I find out what the color code for the exterior color of the car is? Its white, but I dont know the #
Im planning to use one of those touch up paints.
The code is in your driver's side doorjamb. There are two numbers: the top one is for the main color and the bottom is for the bottom (two-tone). According to this site the color is Olympia White, NH-509.

·
Registered
25 Posts
your sunroof holes are in the two front corners...(i read my manual and we only have to for the 89 sedan) anyway... i poured a concaution of rubbing alcohol and H2O2 (hydrogen perozide) down it and let it bubble... it unclogged it some... i took out my little tire pump 12v compressor and rigged a little piping to it and stuck it in the hole and was able to blow it all out... i think it worked... cause it flows like an old person eating prunes... (get it?) anyway... we wil lhave to see when it rains again... (in louisiana it could be in 20 min hehe...) anyway.. give that a try.. i can send you some pics of the hose that i rigged up if ya need me to... or where the holes are...

·
Registered
117 Posts
touch up colors

hey my car has 2 paint codes, but isnt a 2 tone... but in any case, ur gonna have a hard time finding colors for it... everything on this car is VERY expensive... its only for the true car lovers, those who love the first car built by acura... u know the one

·
Registered
172 Posts
phantom of the acura said:
hey my car has 2 paint codes, but isnt a 2 tone... but in any case, ur gonna have a hard time finding colors for it... everything on this car is VERY expensive... its only for the true car lovers, those who love the first car built by acura... u know the one
thats funny phantom, "those who love the first car built by acura... u know the one"
great :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.