Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I like shiny
14,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am back on my "I need a digital camera" kick. (This is speeddemon's fault for posting such large good looking pics.) I am considering the kodak dx4900. Here are the specs:

DX4900

Some have said that Nikons are good, but this kodak has gotten some good reviews. I want to spend less than $500. Help!!!

PS: DON'T LOOK AT THE LARGE PIC OF SPEEDDEMON'S COUPE IN THE GALLERY, IF YOU DO YOU WILL WANT A DIGITAL CAMERA. :D

·
Registered
541 Posts
i have the Kodak DX3600. its a 3 megapix and will make 5x7 pics smoothly, any larger and it will distort. thats for printing. on the internet, even 600x900 views look clean. i bought mine for 260 on da internet. it has the same zoom as the 4900

G

·
Yeah, don't go over there and look at it :D

The real funny thing is though, that that is no where
near how good of quality you can get out of this digital camera. If you
think that that is good, wait till you see some of the .tif's that come out of it
especially in some lower light situations where its on a tripod, etc.

·
Registered
799 Posts
nice picture...yes...i must say, digital cameras are NICE, I'm looking into a 5 mpx next

G

·
I've used Kodak's before but was never to wild about them. They seem more like a digital camera for a beginner. Stay with Nikon, Sony, and Olympus.

G

·
BTW, I also just noticed that Nikon has released a bunch new digital cameras. Kinda makes me sad that I don't have the coolest digi cam anymore.

·
Registered
541 Posts
well, as long as u dont print them, large pics show up well. its not the most sharpest or whatever, but heres one pic in san francisco. awww, its limited to 400x400. oh well .

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts