Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR THOSE OF YOU GUYS THAT DON'T KNOW I HAD THE YELLOW COUPE ON HERE LAST YEAR BUT IT WAS TOTALED AFTER AN ACCIDENT WELL NOW I'M BACK WITH A NEW LOOK CHECK IT OUT.

:woot: the eye catcher
:bowdown:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Nice ride man sorry to hear about the Old coupe

·
has left.
4,454 Posts
i hit it: i like the new one a lot better

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
i like the yellow one better but i know you got plans for this one and i cant wait to see it!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im thinking if i should go with the sporty look again or if i should just keep it oem clean and simple what do you all think?

·
A 15yr O.G. Owner!
377 Posts
Perhaps do the inevitable mag swap thingie, but otherwise, keep it OEM!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Perhaps do the inevitable mag swap thingie, but otherwise, keep it OEM!
you mean the signature 3 piece BBS wheels? Those things are soo nice and classy looking like they were on beemers and benz' years back. Are'nt they hard to find?

·
Group Buy Ninja!
143 Posts
LOL at most of you guys! It's his car, let him modify which ever way he wants that makes him happy. Congrats on your second Legend (I'm on my third ;)).

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
LOL at most of you guys! It's his car, let him modify which ever way he wants that makes him happy. Congrats on your second Legend (I'm on my third ;)).
damn a honest reply in a long time! i 2nd that!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I like the yellow joint a lot better....even though the new whip looks good,,that yellow one was fire thou!!!I say if you can do something sporty that would give a look like that..then do that sh*t b...

·
AKA Carlton I3anks
2,581 Posts
FOR THOSE OF YOU GUYS THAT DON'T KNOW I HAD THE YELLOW COUPE ON HERE LAST YEAR BUT IT WAS TOTALED AFTER AN ACCIDENT WELL NOW I'M BACK WITH A NEW LOOK CHECK IT OUT.

:woot: the eye catcher
:bowdown:
Aint that the 6 speed that got stopped on the Turnpike on the way to last years meet and clocked at 130???

1 - 20 of 25 Posts