Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a call form my moms late tonight seeing if I was the driver in this f-ed up story.

Apparently the driver of a red acura, missing a rear bumper was flying down I-85 at around 120 mph, weaving through traffic and ended up causing a huge wreck, a few people are confirmed dead, I think an infant was one of them, others are in critical condition on the hospital.

I-85 is completely shut down, the driver paused after the incident and then took off and they are still looking for the driver.

Pretty huge story tonight in atlanta. If its someone here, please pull over and go rot in hell.

MyFox Atlanta | 3 Dead in Accident on I-85N, All Lanes Blocked

11Alive.com - 3 Dead In I-85 Hit And Run Wreck

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
Damn thats crazy. What kind of idiot would do that? Poor people that died, especially the infant.

·
B.K.A Runa
1,291 Posts
Thats crazy. i hope they catch that fucker and drag him by his balls back to the station

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
Pretty huge story tonight in atlanta. If its someone here, please pull over and go rot in hell.
:thumbsup: Yes, please do go rot in hell. That is messed up. All of those people and that baby dead, many lives changed in a matter of minutes because some punk wants to get stupid. Going fast is fun, but there is a reason for speed limits. Keep it at the track so you don't take the innocent with you!

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
damn thats crazy.. im surprised the guy hasnt turned himself in yet. i couldnt live with something like that on my conscience
Unless he'd just stolen the car that night. I wonder of the owner actually was responsible or someone else with the car? Perhaps the kid from the body shop went on a joyride? Who knows...

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
ugh.. yea you see this crap alot where ever you are. kids in their little rsx/civics giving it down the highway. personally i dont care if they crash and burn. but seriously.. in traffic... and a kids/peoples lives taken? F*ck Them

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Wow. that rediculous and scary, popl drive like that all the time on 290. I feel sorry for that family, its just been destroyed.

·
Registered
859 Posts
All too common these days... people don't know where their limits are.
BTW, why is everybody concerned about the baby above everybody else?

·
Dont Catch
4,408 Posts
oh sorry... i forgot... hows the driver of the acura... is he okay... i hope he is... we all forgive him and we hope that hes doing okay...
i hope insurance fixes up his car for him so he can back on the road asap

well i dont know lets see... people who have a heart inside them please chime in...

why do we feel bad when an innocent young life has been taken?

lets see 13month old baby who has probably never wronged anyone in their life... innocent as can be... hasn't even gotten to scratch the surface of life....

if there was one person... that didnt deserve to die at all.. if i could play god and save one life... it be the baby.

i dont know... i feel sorry for you if you feel as if you're the peak of human existance and future generations dont matter.

im willing to bet if everyone didnt die in that accident, and was just in critical condition... and you were one of the critically injured... you would jump on that ambulance before the baby..

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
i am glad they caught him but honestly 100 in ATL isn't even the worse you could see going to work. I drive a 07 F150 and i cruise at about 70 and I have to jump out of the way of truck drivers in 18 wheelers on I-20. They need to make an example out of him, and with his dad in the car what an idiot.

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
It's not that we are more concerned about the baby than everyone else. The thought of what happened to those people is devastating. I don't know if you have children, but the love for your child is one unexplained. You will never feel that love for anyone else. The thought of that happening to my son kills me. I feel for the entire family, but the fact that two children who never had a chance to experience life were taken in such a senseless way is horrible.

·
B.K.A Runa
1,291 Posts
It's not that we are more concerned about the baby than everyone else. The thought of what happened to those people is devastating. I don't know if you have children, but the love for your child is one unexplained. You will never feel that love for anyone else. The thought of that happening to my son kills me. I feel for the entire family, but the fact that two children who never had a chance to experience life were taken in such a senseless way is horrible.
+1. Its a parent kinda thing. If u dont have kids, u might not understand.

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
+1 No baby deserves to die. RIP

I hope they find the bastard that did this.
Father and son turned themselves in. Son is trying to say it wasn't his fault, blah blah, but there are too many witnesses.

+1. Its a parent kinda thing. If u dont have kids, u might not understand.
I remember my father always saying, you will never understand until you have your own. I always said bullshit and then I had my own...

·
B.K.A Runa
1,291 Posts
+1.

Its a parent kinda thing. If u dont have kids, u might not understand.

End: I just read the article. Man the parent(s) have to bury 2 children, a grandchild and possibly a husband. That type of shit ruins people beyond belief.

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
I don't have kids, but I understand cause my cousin lost his baby that died from cancer I think. He was about to turn 3. His birthday was about 2 weeks before his death. For the baby that died, RIP.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts