1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
WHAT A TOOL!!!!

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
That is so cool... I think I'll hook up my backup car, 89 Camry like that. My 89 Camry could sure use a dual rear wing like that. I feel my rear end getting floaty when I scream off the line pegging 60mph in a whopping 10.5 seconds. What do you guys think? Should I paint it body color so it's a shade off not quite matching my 13 year old paint??? :p

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NickD said:
That is so cool... I think I'll hook up my backup car, 89 Camry like that. My 89 Camry could sure use a dual rear wing like that. I feel my rear end getting floaty when I scream off the line pegging 60mph in a whopping 10.5 seconds. What do you guys think? Should I paint it body color so it's a shade off not quite matching my 13 year old paint??? :p
No no Nick, you gotta take it to another level and go triple-decker-wing style mang!

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Yeh. A triple decker. That's the ticket! Just remember it's a front wheel drive so the wing goes on the front for best traction. For best balance place that TD on the roof.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
hahaha
that is so awesome.
how'd u find that?

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
The first wing 10hp

The second wing -20hp

You do the math. LOL

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Hey maybe United can get some Ideas from that picture wont you e-mail 'em that......:p

·
Registered
513 Posts
***fffff ewwww lol

wow, um yeah what in the HELL is that sh!t? calling it rice just gives rice a bad name, that is beyond ricey, that double wing? what in the world would possess someone to do some hideous thing like that? and wow those chrome HUBCAPS are hideous, this makes that black del sol in the other thread look like a normal regular car. disgusting, sad thing is that guy probably drives around town bumpin his 40 watt stock stereo like his car is tight or somethin, disturbing, really.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts

......I believe I can fly, (woooo!!!!) I believe I can touch the sky I think about it every night and day, mount my wings and fly awayyyyy, I believe I can soar, keep on running through that open doorrrrrrrrrr,:eek: I belieeeeve (hold the high note) I can fly.......(chorus - I can fly) I believe I can fly, (chorus - I can "FLY")I believe I can fly..............(Oh I believe in mericles(sp?).........) <-(Deep Voice)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.