Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Wow, thats the best kit I've seen yet...
If I had a choice I would: get rid of the wide body and lower front lip. The RL trunk and taillight conversion was a mistake....The legend tails are the best designed tails out there...Very fun to look at at night...

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Good thing about this is that this shows that they are still developing things for the legend over in Japan...Maybe more products soon...:)

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Nice Body Kit!!!

I like everything but the tail lights. I hate the RL tail lights, love the Sedan tails, they have a cool strip effect at night too, very unique.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Yeah I have to agree with the tail light thing I like the Legends better, when your on the freeway at night and you have about 200 cars in front of you, with out any hesitation you know which one is the legend, the only other car tails that comes close is the G2 ES300.

Anyway that Legend is super sweet for a Japanese car, no offense but most of their cars look like gobots, but this is awesome I love the prelude hood mod, and the kit & flare, it also looks like some moding was done to fit that wheel size to (deep dish) the back of couse is obvious but the front I can't tell, besides the RL rear the only other thing I cant get use to is the Honda emblem.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Where are the Prelude hood vents..I've stared and stared and that pic and cant' find them....?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Damm nice front lip, but ever since I had something similiar to that on my Toyota Celica back in 1986, it got trashed from a flooded street in which is was so low and stupid me was going alittle too fast through the water, that the whole spoiler got ripped off the car, and I never found it again!

I think it got sucked up into a nearby Sewer side curb drain
That street must have been a foot deep, and the water was rusihng after I stopped on the flooded street to check out what I just ran over! LOL It sucked at the time, but now that I reflect on it I think how STUPID I was to do that!

oh well live and learn!

James

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
YO that issssh is toooo hot, makes me want to get a sedan, damn i wish they made that front for the coupe, the rims look butta and so does the skirts and fender flares.......hmmm gives me an idea:)

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Hey fellas look at the headlights, the highbeam bazel looks round instead of oval like on ours doesn't it?

·
Junior Mint
633 Posts
HATE_ME_NOW said:
Hey fellas look at the headlights, the highbeam bazel looks round instead of oval like on ours doesn't it?
The one piece headlights have a foglight in the hi beam area.

That is one hot JDM Legend. The front kit, hood vent, rims, etc. It's right up there with Koji Hattori's.

- ek

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
what does Hoji's look like?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts