Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Im fedex Nigg*
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

I want yalls opintions. I plan on DE bagding the car but I want to know what yall thought about the Upside down 'A'. Somedays I like it somedays I dont so what do yall think? Im either going to; leave it, flip it, or take it off completly.

· Registered
4,086 Posts
I think its a joke....
hence the 666

· Im fedex Nigg*
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No its not a joke, those are just my numbers. Im really serious. I bought the car like this, the previous owner said the place who re painted the car turned the A upsaide down and she never noticed it till like a year and a half later. Like I said somedays I like it, and somedays it just seem corny like DaddyMac said.

· LEGENDARY MEMBER
1,726 Posts
Corny as hell I hope your kidding

· Registered
417 Posts
I remember seeing Civics in college with upside down Acura emblems b/c if you look at it just right, it allegedly looks like an H. Of course, you'd also see Integras missing their badges in the same parking lot as well.

-g

· Factory Freak!
1,651 Posts
Actually its kinda JDM. Some guys in the honda world swap motors for a JDM one and flip the badges kinda saying they have a honda integra because it looks like a messed up "h". Seen it before but for a Legend I think it looks ridiculous. my .02

· Registered
417 Posts
91acuralegend said:
that upside down "V" is actually gang related
What? Like all the vietnamese thugs roll around with the V on as their hood badge? C'mon, that almost sounds like the myth that "shoes on telephone lines signify a corner where you can buy drugs."

· know 'm ool
1,430 Posts
S4gunn said:
What? Like all the vietnamese thugs roll around with the V on as their hood badge? C'mon, that almost sounds like the myth that "shoes on telephone lines signify a corner where you can buy drugs."
i've heard that the "V" stands for vietnamese too, i'm not sure about gang related, kinda sounds like something those asian gangs might think of......but i think it just looks stupid
i've also heard shoes on a telephone line meant someone got raped/murdered there or something, i forget

· ¿HöNdÄ LëGëNd¿
900 Posts
ya i say flip back over or take it off if you want a real honda H go out and get yourself one than just go JDM :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.