Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess the I can be thankful that I got home ok, or that the engine still runs, or that I have a coupe that will be running soon. But the hole in the transmission case is kinda like a downer. It will put me back another grand or more since these tranny's are getting harder to find. Do all your selve's a favor and stay away from Phantomgrip LSD, it turns into the Phantom menace!! :eek2:

· because i can.
10,426 Posts
POW Right in the kisser! POW Right in the kisser! POW Right in the kisser! POW Right in the kisser! POW Right in the kisser! POW Right in the kisser! POW Right in the kisser! POW Right in the kisser! POW Right in the kisser! POW Right in the kisser!

(Sorry I couldnt resist but the thread title reminded me of Family Guy....)

Sorry to hear about your tranny John...i forget, did you sedan have auto or manual? If auto, maybe its time for a manual swap rather than just dopping another grand into a notoriously weak tranny...good luck man!

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the tranny is a manual, It might need just a case, who knows.

· Registered
647 Posts
sam o nela said:
POW Right in the kisser! POW Right in the kisser! POW Right in the kisser! POW Right in the kisser! POW Right in the kisser! POW Right in the kisser! POW Right in the kisser! POW Right in the kisser! POW Right in the kisser! POW Right in the kisser!

(Sorry I couldnt resist but the thread title reminded me of Family Guy....)
either that or Emeril...Bam! Flava!

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good news, the phantom grip did not go menace, I think the case got hit by a rock or piece of road, just needs a case!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.