Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If someone's profile say's "banned" under there forum name, how did the post get there in the first place if they are in fact "banned"? Or is that just a figure of speech? Someone sent me as PM that I do not know regarding nothing that I'm interested in, and the profile said "banned".
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
If someone gets banned, there posts/messages from prior to being banned still show up, it just says banned in lower case under their user name, while they are actually banned, then their normal custom user title will reappear when the ban is lifted. Sometimes, I have seen BANNED under a user name as a "figure of speech" as you put.

PS- ^^^answered your question while I was writing my answer...

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info everyone.
Sam, I am detailing the new coupe to get it picture ready. I've claybar'd it and am ready to polish/wax. I did the trany and diff. fluids and so far, no mechanical suprises.
G.S. Man, the MG has been with me since 1985 (second owner) and is fun to
own. Has 98,000 and still runs great. I've changed the oil every 3,000 with no sign of any unusual motor wear. It's always been garaged and still has original paint and interior. It is sooo low tech compared to the Legend line. But, despite the slow, tractor motor, it is still fun to drive with the top down. It does not have A/C, which is why I bought the Legend, as I am getting to soft to drive around in the summer in Florida without A/C.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.