Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a new battery and was thinking of going with Optima. Are there any others that I should consider also? With the Legend having so much electrical equipment I want to make sure I get a good one.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Sears Die Hard gold batteries are very good. COnsidering getin gthe best battery possible if you have an audio set-up and aftermarket accesories like fogs, alarm, and stuff like that....

·
Registered
851 Posts
Get the Red Top Optima, but get the one from Interstate. It's just a rebadged Red Top Optima with 3 years replacement warranty, and I think 5 years prorated warranty. Don't get the yellow top if you're planning to use it for engine starting.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have an interstate battery up front but I also have an Optima Yellow Top in the trunk to power my system. I would say that if you really wanna get the best battery out there, the yellow top is the way to go, however I really don't know if it's that much better than the rest and worth the difference in price. I know that it is deep cycling, which means that it essentially lasts close to forever. So you can't go wrong with a yellow top, you might just be spending a bit more than you would on something that's almost as good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts